1. Size-Must be portable, You must be able to carry your tiny garden or pull it in a wagon or cart during the Tiny Parade.
2. Judging-By the public, day of event, between 11 am and 4 pm.
3. Tiny Garden shall be planted, assembled and decorated by the entrant. Please no purchased pre-made tiny gardens!
4. Entrant submits tiny garden(s) at their own risk. The Ridgefield Art Association will NOT be responsible by any tiny garden entries nor will be responsible for the care or return of your entries.
5. All tiny gardens must be picked up by owners no later than 5 pm on August 6th. Those not picked up by 5 pm, August 6th, will be left in the public display at entrant’s own risk.
6. One tiny garden per entry form. Enter as many tiny gardens as you would like. Registration if FREE.
7. Pre-registration by August 1st preferred, but walk-ins welcome. Register at the Tiny Garden Parade Shelter between 10am-11am, August 6th.
Names and photos may be used in the local news, Ridgefield
Art Association website, Ridgefield Art Association Facebook pages, Ridgefield Art Association Instagram. I acknowledge that I have read the above and fully understand and agree to its contents. I understand that the Ridgefield Art Association takes no responsibility for the care of my tiny garden entry. Submittal of entry constitutes agreement to above conditions.